[mpiwg-sessions] PMIx allocate resources request

Ralph Castain rhc at pmix.org
Wed Sep 14 22:34:41 CDT 2022

Hi folks

I was in a meeting earlier today where it emerged that you folks might be having some discussions related to the PMIx_Allocate_resources API? It sounded like there might be some confusion over that operation and how it works, plus there have been some developments regarding it in other forums.

If you let me know when you might be discussing this topic, I'd be happy to drop in to answer questions and provide updates on it.
Ralph