[mpiwg-sessions] Sessions WG agenda items for today?

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 31 10:03:31 CDT 2022

HI All,

Does anyone have agenda items they would be prepared to discuss today?

If not I suggest canceling.  However, if we do meet, remember for non-EU (UK?) folks, we will be starting an hour later as EU (or at least Berlin) is back on regular time.

At the next joint meeting with FT, we will continue discussions of the mpiexec hard/soft, MPI_Comm_spawn and errors and all that.

At some point soon we should resume discussion of dynamic process sets/groups and related topics, but I myself am not ready to discuss these topics in depth today.

Howard

—

[signature_61897647]

Howard Pritchard
Research Scientist
HPC-ENV

Los Alamos National Laboratory
howardp at lanl.gov

[signature_2286555017]<https://www.instagram.com/losalamosnatlab/>[signature_3048058657]<https://twitter.com/LosAlamosNatLab>[signature_1787659714]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/los-alamos-national-laboratory/>[signature_2560677576]<https://www.facebook.com/LosAlamosNationalLab/>