[mpiwg-sessions] Discussion document from Today

Schreiber, Martin martin.schreiber at tum.de
Mon Mar 29 13:49:20 CDT 2021

Hi all,

there's the document from Today:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NLAMZtH5B3bVSnWk-ZxM9FhCJesZ92rL

For those not attending the meeting: We plan to extend this document
and iterate over it to generate an API covering all important aspects.

You're welcome anytime to add changes / comments (please with tracking
of changes and using your real username). We very much appreciate any
feedback.

Seems like it's public/bank holiday next week, so we meet again in 2
weeks.

Cheers,

Martin

--
Dr. Martin Schreiber
+49 (89) 289-17661

Technical University of Munich
Informatics 10: Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems
Boltzmannstrasse 3, Room 1.4.38
85748 Garching, Germany