[mpiwg-sessions] [EXTERNAL] MPI vForum tomorrow

Martin Schulz schulzm at in.tum.de
Tue Mar 16 16:13:41 CDT 2021

Hi all,

Well, thinking about it, even if Bill already merged a PR we still need to talk about it in the vForum, as we still have to read and vote on it in June and we want to make sure that nobody has objections. The merge form Bill is only to create the new FRC.

Let's talk about all issues regarding sessions tomorrow. If all is clear, we'll simply end early.

Martin

Member of the Board of Directors at the Leibniz Supercomputing Centre (LRZ)
Email: schulzm at in.tum.de