[mpiwg-sessions] Discussion document from Today

Schreiber, Martin martin.schreiber at tum.de
Thu Apr 8 03:00:36 CDT 2021

Hi Dan and others,

I'm through with my iteration & I'm up for other changes / suggestions
/ acceptance of my changes, etc.

I see two major discussion points:

* The slow/medium/fast changes where I wonder if this is the right
direction. I've tried to define this slightly different. Maybe this
could be also defined in terms of the success of coercive requests and
whether this is asynchronous or not. I'm not sure about this.

* Do we want to include fault tolerance? This would significantly
complicate things.

Cheers,

Martin