[mpiwg-sessions] meet today

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon May 4 11:08:34 CDT 2020

Hi all,

To reduce the number of person-minutes spent searching for the Sessions wiki pages, here is the Sessions wiki home page:
https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki

And here is a direct link to the current version of Martin’s slides:
https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki/SessionsV2-ideas.pptx

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—