[mpiwg-sessions] Fwd: meet today

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Mar 16 11:03:10 CDT 2020

Hi Martin,

The meeting is supposed to be in 59 minutes from now - at 5pm UK time - we keep the US time fixed.

Thanks for pointing out this SNAFU with the captcha web page.

Two things have happened since this last worked: 1) Google stopped supporting v1 captcha code, and 2) the UoE upgraded the PHP version on the hosting service I’m using. I’m sure that some sort of fix is needed in the PHP code for the web page, but I cannot figure it out quickly! I’ve followed a couple of tutorials and debugged the results - the Google verification service is giving an empty response string when it should be giving me a JSON object.

I will keep working on it!

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—