[mpiwg-sessions] [EXTERNAL] Next meeting - postponed until face-to-face

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Feb 10 08:53:31 CST 2020

HI Dan,

Sounds like a plan.  See folks next week in Portland!

Howard

From: mpiwg-sessions <mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org> on behalf of MPI Sessions working group <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org>
Date: Monday, February 10, 2020 at 7:42 AM
To: MPI Sessions working group <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org>
Cc: HOLMES Daniel <d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - postponed until face-to-face

Hi all,

I think that today’s planned teleconference meeting is likely to be superfluous because this WG has submitted its main/only proposal for consideration and voting by the MPI Forum and no changes can be made at this stage.

After we see how the voting goes, we can figure out next steps - either remedial work on the current proposal or initial work on the next proposal.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—