[mpiwg-sessions] [EXTERNAL] Re: meet today?

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Aug 24 11:33:50 CDT 2020

Hi Martin,

Since you have a presentation ready let's meet.

Howard

On 8/24/20, 10:32 AM, "mpiwg-sessions on behalf of Schreiber,	Martin via mpiwg-sessions" <mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org on behalf of mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org> wrote:

    Hi all,

    I'd be in and I could also give a presentation on the parallel-in-time
    application to make things more concrete, some other use cases and some
    thoughts on the way how to manage resources in such a flexible way from
    the perspective of the application.

    I also have no problem in postponing the meeting.

    Cheers,

    Martin