[mpiwg-sessions] meet today?

Schreiber, Martin martin.schreiber at tum.de
Mon Aug 24 11:31:34 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I'd be in and I could also give a presentation on the parallel-in-time
application to make things more concrete, some other use cases and some
thoughts on the way how to manage resources in such a flexible way from
the perspective of the application.

I also have no problem in postponing the meeting.

Cheers,

Martin