[mpiwg-sessions] Final comments on last tweaks for MPI Sessions

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 30 07:00:20 CDT 2019

Hi Martin,

Do you have comments on the tweaked wording about psets for the sessions proposal?

The new text, incorporating feedback from the virtual meeting, can be found here:
https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/mpi-standard/pull/37
(You should already have access to this because you are a member of that Github organisation.)

We have no other topics for our WG telecon this afternoon. In the absence of additional comments, we will cancel today’s meeting and give up our priority slot for this week’s virtual meeting.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—