[mpiwg-sessions] MPI_Info before Init

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 29 10:54:32 CDT 2019

Hi all,

As we have agreement from all key parties (except Kathryn), we should go ahead with this today.

Connection details can be found here:
https://mpi-forum.epcc.ed.ac.uk/mpiwg-sessions.php

The time is, as Martin stated, 1pm Eastern US today (which is, indeed, 7pm in Germany).

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Architect (HPC Research)
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—