[mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - 1pm Eastern US time

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Sep 24 10:12:03 CDT 2018

Hi Howard,

In that case (unless there are strenuous objections from others on this email list), I will cancel the Sessions meeting today.

I’d like to do the “what didn’t happen this meeting” conversation just once, and I have nothing new to add today.

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—