[mpiwg-sessions] PMIx Group status update

Ralph H Castain rhc at open-mpi.org
Sun Sep 2 22:22:26 CDT 2018

Hi folks

I have completed the updates to both the web site description and the RFC:

https://pmix.org/pmix-standard/pmix-groups/

https://github.com/pmix/RFCs/pull/33

The RFC references the prototype code. There is still a bug or two in the PMIx_Group_invite implementation, and so I haven’t formally submitted the PR yet.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. I’ll be out on vacation for a few days, but will pick up the implementation again when I return.
Ralph