[mpiwg-sessions] moving Sessions WG webex up an hour and changing webex!

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Sat Nov 17 14:35:02 CST 2018

HI Folks,

We have to pretty much wrap up our PR for Sessions by 1 PM US CST 11/19 in order
to comply with Forum rules for formal readings.  In that light, we’ve decided
to move the meeting to 11 AM US CST 11/19 to give us a bit of breathing space
for pushing lasts minutes changes to github.

If you would like to call in to the one-time webex for this meeting send me
email and I’ll send it to you.

Jeff Squyres is on vacation Monday, otherwise I would have asked him just
to update the existing webex time.

PR is https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/55

Howard

--