[mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - midday Eastern US time

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 21 07:27:48 CDT 2018

HI Dan,

Either time shift will work for me.

Howard

--
Howard Pritchard
B Schedule
HPC-ENV
Office 9, 2nd floor Research Park
TA-03, Building 4200, Room 03U
Los Alamos National Laboratory

From: mpiwg-sessions <mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org<mailto:mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org>> on behalf of HOLMES Daniel <d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>>
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 3:48 AM
To: MPI Sessions working group <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org<mailto:mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org>>
Subject: Re: [mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - midday Eastern US time

Hi all,

Everyone attending the Monday call could move this regular telecon one hour earlier (more preferred) or one hour later (less preferred).

For those people who read this email list and would like to attend telecon meetings: are there any objections to changing the time for all future meetings? Are there any preferences for forward or back one hour, or keeping the status quo?

I will colate responses during this week and, on Friday, ask JeffS to change the time (unless there are too many objections, of course).

Cheers,
Dan.