[mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - midday Eastern US time

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Mar 12 09:21:07 CDT 2018

HI Dan,

Turns out I have to attend an off-site today and will not be able to call in.

I’ll be working on the comm from group additions and should have
a branch up on github later this week.

Howard

--
Howard Pritchard
B Schedule

From: mpiwg-sessions <mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org<mailto:mpiwg-sessions-bounces at lists.mpi-forum.org>> on behalf of HOLMES Daniel <d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>>
Date: Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:30 AM
To: MPI Sessions working group <mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org<mailto:mpiwg-sessions at lists.mpi-forum.org>>
Subject: [mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - midday Eastern US time

Hi all,

The next meeting for the Sessions WG is today at midday Eastern US time.

The connection details for the call can be found here:
http://mpi-forum.epcc.ed.ac.uk/mpiwg-sessions.php

The wiki for the working group, including documentation about Sessions and minutes of previous meetings is here:
https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki

Cheers,
Dan.