[mpiwg-sessions] FW: [sc-workshop-attendee-cfp] Workshop on Exascale MPI 2018 (ExaMPI), held in conjunction with Supercomputing 2018 (SC18), Dallas, TX

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 30 18:30:13 CDT 2018

we’re controversial - so maybe good for hot topic abstract?

--
Howard Pritchard

B Schedule
HPC-ENV
Office 9, 2nd floor Research Park
TA-03, Building 4200, Room 203

Los Alamos National Laboratory

On 7/30/18, 1:18 PM, "sc-workshop-attendee-cfp on behalf of Dosanjh,
Matthew" <sc-workshop-attendee-cfp-bounces at group.supercomputing.org on