[mpiwg-sessions] Next meeting - today - midday Eastern US time

Pritchard Jr., Howard howardp at lanl.gov
Mon Jan 15 10:10:23 CST 2018

Hi Dan,

Today is a US federal holiday so I will not be calling in.

I’d say as a follow-up to the last Forum,  that we go back
to where we were before the endpoint diversion,
and drop the multiple MPI’s under the covers effort.

What I hope to do over the next several weeks is go back to the
last version of Jeff’s slides, and open issues on any of the questions
in the slide deck which we’re not currently discussing.

Howard

--
Howard Pritchard
B Schedule