[mpiwg-sessions] notes from sessions (Enclaves) reading at 12/5/18 forum

HOLMES Daniel d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 23:05:48 CST 2018

Thanks Howard, that captures most things I can remember.

If we get more time tomorrow, should we go through non-chap10 changes (my preference - none of that has been presented yet) or work on fixing some of the feedback from today (get a head-start on prep for the next virtual meeting)?

Cheers,
Dan.
—
Dr Daniel Holmes PhD
Applications Consultant in HPC Research
d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk<mailto:d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk>
Phone: +44 (0) 131 651 3465
Mobile: +44 (0) 7940 524 088
Address: Room 2.09, Bayes Centre, 47 Potterrow, Central Area, Edinburgh, EH8 9BT
—
—