[mpiwg-sessions] Sessions + Tools

Dan Holmes d.holmes at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Fri Jul 28 08:59:55 CDT 2017

Hi all,

Yesterday I presented the attached slides to the Tools WG. I am hoping this will kick off collaborative work between the Sessions WG and the Tools WG looking at the similarities/differences between coupled application workflows and parallel tools.

Cheers,
Dan.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.