[mpiwg-sessions] Multiple MPI implementations in a single process - Application composition

Vallee, Geoffroy R. valleegr at ornl.gov
Wed Aug 9 13:58:19 CDT 2017

My point was absolutely not to say that it cannot be done one way or another (I actually use Hobbes enclaves and DTK to do this right now). I have been asked to mail this use case to the mailing list since the point was raised during the last MPI forum meeting that MPI sessions could be used for application composition, and I did so.