[mpiwg-sessions] Notes from today / slides for next time

Jeff Squyres (jsquyres) jsquyres at cisco.com
Mon May 16 17:00:35 CDT 2016

Thanks for everyone's time today.  Here's notes and slides from today:

    https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki/2016-05-16-webex

I consolidated the open issues, and added a bunch of information about the "grow" and "shrink" use cases that we want to support, and made slides for 2 weeks from now -- please have a look:

    https://github.com/mpiwg-sessions/sessions-issues/wiki/2016-05-30-webex

Hilights:

• slides 14-15: required/provided for thread level
• slide 20: resolved -- only static sets (no dynamics)
• slide 29: only get set names for which you are a member
• slide 30: Updated the "open questions"
• slides 78-70: minor updates to MPI_EXEC
• slides 83-91: A bunch of new slides about "shrink the app" use case

jsquyres at cisco.com