[mpiwg-sessions] Slides posted to discuss next Monday

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:41:47 CDT 2016

Hi All,

I was looking through past meeting materials today and came across a past
init/finalize presentation that Jeff gave.  I don't think there's a need to
revisit this discussion, since we ultimately reached the conclusion that
init/finalize are wedged at their current semantics, but it could be
interesting background for anyone who is interested:

http://meetings.mpi-forum.org/secretary/2013/09/slides/jsquyres-init-finalize-issues-for-forum.pdf

 ~Jim.