[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Jan 12 07:41:09 CST 2023

Dear all,

Let's pick up the RMA meetings today at 10am US Central / 11am Eastern
US / 5pm European Central. I'd like to discuss the December MPI Forum
meeting, in particular take up the discussion of the atomic preference
info key.

I had to create a new Zoom room that's now good through the end of the
year. As always, the connection information is at
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/wiki. If you cannot access the
information send me an email so I can add you to the WG member group. I
also updated the link to the ICS file, which should now work without a
UT account (not sure who came up with the brilliant idea of hiding the
other links...)

See you later today,
Joseph