[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG Meeting in Chattanooga

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Tue Sep 27 13:27:25 CDT 2022

All,

For those who haven't seen the announcement: the RMA WG will have a
meeting on Wednesday September 28 at 8:30am - 10am US Eastern Time. The
coordinates can be found at
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/09/agenda. For those who are in
Chattanooga, we will meet in the upstairs breakout room. I hope the
University will provide us with AV equipment to properly connect those
participating remotely. Topics for the meeting will be an overview of
the tickets we plan to get into 4.1 and the longer-term changes to RMA
that we are discussing.

Hope to see you tomorrow,
Joseph