[mpiwg-rma] No RMA WG Meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Nov 10 07:37:34 CST 2022

I've heard from at least two people that they have a conflict today so I
propose to cancel today's meeting. I will take a shot at the
MPI_WIN_SYNC text (https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/634)
and we can discuss that online.

If anyone wants to discuss something in person today feel free to reply
to the list and we can still hold the meeting.

SC is next week and the week after I will be traveling on Thanksgiving,
so the next regular meeting I can host will be on December 1st. The next
MPI Forum voting meeting starts on December 5 so anything we want to
read there has to be in by November 21.

Cheers
Joseph