[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG Meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Jul 14 07:15:40 CDT 2022

The RMA WG will meet today at 10am Central / 11am Eastern / 5pm Central
European time. I'd like to see if we can move to a weekly schedule so we
have enough time to discuss all the open topics. Please check if your
schedule allows for meeting weekly in the same slot. I'd like to go over
the open items in the MPI 4.1 Github project to prepare for next week's
meeting:

https://github.com/orgs/mpi-forum/projects/1/views/1?filterQuery=label%3Awg-rma%2Clabel%3Achap-rma

I created a PR from Jeff's draft on allowing MPI_Win_shared_query for
windows other than shared memory windows:

https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/pull/7

As usual, the meeting info can be found at
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/mpi-standard/wiki (ping me if you get a 404
and I will add you to the github group).

See you then
Joseph