[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA WG 2022 Poll

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Wed Jan 12 17:07:41 CST 2022

All,

Thanks to those who have filled out the poll already. If you haven't
done so already, please do so before the end of Friday this week.

It already seems to be tricky to find a slot that fits everyone. Our
best options seem to be Monday 11am EST (missing Bill) or Wednesday 11am
EST (missing Nathan). Let's see if we can get more votes...

Cheers
Joseph