[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG meeting tomorrow, March 1

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Mon Feb 28 09:01:33 CST 2022

All,

This is just a quick reminder that we will have an extended WG meeting
as part of the MPI Forum meeting tomorrow, Tuesday March 1st, from 9am
to 1pm Central. For connection information, please see
https://www.mpi-forum.org/meetings/2022/02/agenda.

At our last meeting on Thursday, we started collecting topics in the WG
wiki
(https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/wiki/Draft-Agenda-for-the-March-1,-2022-Forum-WG-Meeeting).
We will go through open tickets and discuss changes targeting the
upcoming MPI 4.1.

I hope you will be able to join us tomorrow, even if it is just for a
short while :)

Looking forward to interesting discussions,
Joseph