[mpiwg-rma] Skip RMA WG Meeting today?

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Aug 25 08:16:16 CDT 2022

There wasn't much (any) feedback during the Forum meeting yesterday. I
guess we'll get into the discussions at the September meeting. I have
contacted Marc-Andre to find a slot to discuss the MPI_Aint issue in the
tools WG to see how we can address their concerns. Also, there was no
objection to us moving forward with a new window allocation function for
4.1, if we can get it in in time.

Given that there isn't anything to discuss from my side I suggest we
skip today's meeting, unless someone wants to bring up a topic? If so
please let us know and we'll meet as usual. Otherwise we'll meet again
next week  :)

Cheers
Joseph