[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG meeting today

Joseph Schuchart schuchart at icl.utk.edu
Thu Apr 21 08:33:20 CDT 2022

Hi all,

The RMA WG will meet again today at 10 Central / 11 Eastern / 5pm
Europe. The connection information is at the usual place [1]. Please let
me know if you cannot  access that site and I will add you to the Github
group.

Topics for today are the workshop in June and the open tickets that we
may want to address for 4.1 (in addition to the semantics terms). I'm
thinking specifically about
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/issues/19,
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/issues/20, and
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/issues/21, which should be