[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA WG call

Min Si minsi.atwork at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 11:13:02 CDT 2021

Hi Bill,

9-11 CDT works for me too. My Argonne email address is temporarily
invalid. That was why you see delayed response from me.

I am CCing Yanfei at Argonne within this thread so he is aware of it.

Best regards,
Min

<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/114> />/<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/114
<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-issues/issues/114>> />/PR: https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/93
<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/93> />/<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/93
<https://github.com/mpi-forum/mpi-standard/pull/93>> />//>/I’d like to schedule at least one RMA call, and allow for a regular set />/of calls until we’ve handled the open RMA issues. So my first questions />/are (a) are you interested in participating and if so (b) would sometime />/mid-morning US (9-11 CDT) work? If so, the next step will be a doodle />/poll to find a specific regular time.  Please let my assistant, Stacy />/Walker cc’ed above, know if you want to participate. />//>/Bill />//>/William Gropp />/Director, NCSA />/Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science />/University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign />/IEEE-CS President-Elect />//