[mpiwg-rma] RMA WG Telecon

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:21:52 CDT 2018

In addition to op, hardware acceleration can also be tied to datatype.  For
example, MPI_SUM may be accelerated for integer types, but not floating
point types.  I think it's possible to support such a query using the
recent tools interfaces.  I created a ticket, so we remember to discuss:
https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/issues/6

 ~Jim.