[mpiwg-rma] MPI RMA nit: MPI_Win_create_keyval

Thakur, Rajeev thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 4 13:24:03 CST 2016

Yes, see Section 4.3,  Canonical MPI_PACK and MPI_UNPACK

"These functions read/write data to/from the buffer in the “external32” data format specified in Section 13.5.2, and calculate the size needed for packing. Their first arguments specify the data format, for future extensibility, but currently the only valid value of the datarep argument is “external32.” "

It’s been 20 years :-).