[mpiwg-rma] notes from RMA working group meeting at the March 2016 Forum meeting
thakur at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Feb 29 19:58:53 CST 2016
I have added these notes from today’s meeting to the bottom of the agenda page: https://github.com/mpiwg-rma/rma-issues/wiki/Draft-Agenda-for-MPI-RMA-Working-Group:-March-2016.
Issues moved to new wiki
#24: Jeff and Pavan will fix the ticket
#23: Jeff will fix the ticket
Tickets in the old wiki
#416: Jeff will move to new wiki
#434: Jeff will move to new wiki
#436: Jeff will move to new wiki
#438: Jeff will move to new wiki
#439: Needs discussion. Jim will move to new wiki.
#459: Jeff will either close or move to new wiki
#475: Needs discussion and possible migration to new wiki
Nonblocking RMA epochs paper: Pavan or Bill should create a ticket.
Shared memory (#456): No resolution
10. Old Google docs spreadsheet is done.
11. Nathan will create a ticket.
MPI_Win_sync: Lot of discussion. Jeff will create one or more tickets on Win_sync.
More information about the mpiwg-rma