[mpiwg-rma] Draft MPI RMA chapter update

Kawashima, Takahiro t-kawashima at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu May 7 02:36:55 CDT 2015

On page 46 line 16 (cited below), 'MPI_Win_lock' should be upper-case 'MPI_WIN_LOCK'.

     Starts an RMA access epoch. The window at the process with rank rank can be accessed
   by RMA operations on win during that epoch. Multiple RMA access epochs (with calls
   to MPI_Win_lock) can occur simultaneously; however, each access epoch much target a
   different process.

Takahiro Kawashima,
Fujitsu