[mpiwg-rma] Changes to the RMA chapter

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Mar 4 18:30:41 CST 2015

Yes, please send me the errata changelog entry. Proposal:

Existing changelog entry

  9. Section 11.2.2 on page 405, and MPI-3.0 Section 11.2.2 on page 407.
     The same_size info key can be used with all window flavors.

should be modified into

  9. Section 11.2.1 on page xxx, and MPI-3.0 Section 11.2.2 on page 407.
     The same_size info key can be used with all window flavors,
     and requires that all processes have provided this info key
     with the same value.

Okay so?

Best regards
Rolf