[mpiwg-rma] RMA Errata

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 16:22:40 CST 2015

Thanks.  I understand that this isn't an easy issue.  We are trying to
use MPI-3 shared memory windows internally with PSCW-like
synchronization and I am inclined to just give up and use x86
intrinsics to do what I know is sufficient for our processors and
compilers, just to make it easy (and fast).

Jeff