[mpiwg-rma] Added 4 extra tickets to the RMA wiki

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Wed Jun 25 09:05:37 CDT 2014

This still isn't clear.  The page is the agenda for the March 2014 meeting.  Are you talking about the list of open tickets under "background"?  If we're talking about the agenda for the September meeting, we need a new page for that, or at least a new section.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign