[mpiwg-rma] doodle poll for RMA working group telecon

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Fri Jul 18 10:45:19 CDT 2014

Dear all,

Rajeev, thank you for starting the doodle.
I expect that you are still on vacation.
Therefore a short summary before the weekend starts (in Europe):

As I can see at http://doodle.com/hx3p4cbwfcyszam6
there are only three slots available where all can come together:

Wednesday July 30,
 - 09:00-10:00 USA Central time
 - 16:00-17:00 Berlin timezone

Wednesday July 30,
 - 12:00-13:00 USA Central time
 - 19:00-20:00 Berlin timezone
(this slot is also available, because my evening-date was removed)

and Thursday July 31,
 - 12:00-13:00 USA Central time
 - 19:00-20:00 Berlin timezone

> We need to discuss a few tickets over telecon. Let us start with a
> telecon for ticket 437 that Rolf has created:
> https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/ticket/437. It is to
> clarify whether remote accesses to shared memory are to be
> considered similar to RMA operations or local loads/stores. A few
> related tickets are linked there.

I would recommend that we start with the first slot and
we will see, whether we need to continue with the other slots.
Otherwise those other slots could be used for other RMA tickets.

Okay?

Participants on the doodle were:
 - Rajeev Thakur
 - Pavan Balaji
 - Jeff Hammond
 - Rolf Rabenseifner
 - Bill Gropp
 - Jim Dinan
 - Hubert Ritzdorf

I hope that other members of the RMA WG can also participate,
especially if you will go to the Japanese MPI forum meeting.

Best regards
Rolf