[mpiwg-rma] Memory barriers in passive-target RMA

Balaji, Pavan balaji at anl.gov
Mon Jul 14 13:36:37 CDT 2014

I don’t understand your point.  The example uses lock/unlock for local access, but that’s not a confirmation that it’s required.  It just means that you are allowed to use lock/unlock.

  — Pavan

P.S.: Adding a unicode character to try to trick mac to use UTF-8.  Let’s see if this will work.  What the heck, apple?  ✉️