[mpiwg-rma] [Mpi-forum] 3/14: Formal Readings

Rolf Rabenseifner rabenseifner at hlrs.de
Wed Feb 19 11:44:57 CST 2014

Jim,

Yes Jim, you are fully right and I updated ticket 413 according to
your corrections.
Thank you for your carefully reading and your corrections.

The reason for this ticket is very simple:
Nothing about the use of MPI_Win_sync for the use-case
in this example is really explained by MPI-3.0.
I expect, that for MPI-4.0, the rules for RMA synchronization
for shared memory windows must be revisited.
But this would be another ticket.

Best regards
Rolf