[mpiwg-rma] Fwd: Input needed for the Agenda for MPI Forum Meeting in March

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Fri Feb 14 15:28:00 CST 2014

We should construct a list of our open items - I've set up a wiki page for this at https://svn.mpi-forum.org/trac/mpi-forum-web/wiki/mpi3-rma-agenda . Please populate the page.  From there, we can answer Martin's question.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign