[mpiwg-rma] [Mpi-forum] 3/14: Formal Readings

Jeff Hammond jeff.science at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 11:23:24 CST 2014

Switching to the WG list so that everyone is involved...

I do not see adding an example as so urgent that it needs to be dealt
with at the next meeting, given how overloaded the relevant people
are.

Honestly, it is more likely to be read by users if the example and
commentary on it are the subject of a blog post on Squyres' blog.  At
the very least, that will ensure Google indexes it and thus curious
people will find it (as much cannot be said for the MPI standard
itself).

Jeff