[mpiwg-rma] {MAX,MIN}LOC in RMA

Jim Dinan james.dinan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 06:39:45 CDT 2014

FYI, we added a test case for MPI_Accumulate with MIN/MAX_LOC to the MPICH
test suite:
http://git.mpich.org/mpich.git/commit/a80bf84aecfc6c6152474623d418b2a3cb71fd53

Also, the mutex idea I had didn't pan out because of the LOC operators
always chose the least loc when the values are equal.  Can't think of a way
to make this work..

 ~Jim.