[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: nested locks

Barrett, Brian W bwbarre at sandia.gov
Mon Aug 19 22:09:50 CDT 2013

(Sorry about the top-post, outlook web mail sucks)

But we should do so carefully.  That sentence is also the sentence that prohibits passive target and active target (or either of the active targets) from conflicting.  Which is actually how I had read that, but I can see Rajeev's interpretation as well.

Brian

--
  Brian W. Barrett
  Scalable System Software Group