[Mpi3-rma] [EXTERNAL] Re: MPI-3 UNIFIED model updates

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 15 12:30:31 CDT 2013

I agree: I'd rather not have any more memory models, and we should make Unified do what we intended.  The change isn't going to affect any current users, so treating it as an errata makes sense.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Thomas M. Siebel Chair in Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign