[Mpi3-rma] MPI-3 UNIFIED model clarification

Pavan Balaji balaji at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 2 11:22:44 CDT 2013

Jim,

This is a good way to reason about UNIFIED, but it's not exactly what
the MPI standard states.  It says that the public window is the same as
the private window and not that they'll eventually be the same.  We
could change it to say something like this, though.

  -- Pavan

Pavan Balaji
http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~balaji