[Mpi3-rma] Fwd: [Mpi-forum] MPI 3.0 overview

William Gropp wgropp at illinois.edu
Sat Sep 15 03:48:09 CDT 2012

I've received some slides (thanks!) but no offers to prepare the slides.  If I don't hear from anyone by the time I arrive in Chicago (around 2pm Saturday), I'll put some together to send Rich.

Bill

William Gropp
Director, Parallel Computing Institute
Deputy Director for Research
Institute for Advanced Computing Applications and Technologies
Paul and Cynthia Saylor Professor of Computer Science
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign

Begin forwarded message: